Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mo Money Mo Problems

Lately, Ive been feelin the financial crunch. Its been 3 months since Christmas, and up until recently, we've been playing catch up financially. The crazy thing is, we didn't even spend that much during Christmas! We spent within our means, but for some reason, we just got behind. I don't like playing catch up. It's annoying and it makes me worry (worry is an over statement actually. I've gotten much better with really depending on God for our finances. Sometimes, I just try to make sense of our budget and that's when I stop depending on God and my mind takes over).

This past month, its been a real struggle tithing. Tithing is a big chunk of our income and its hard to give that money sometimes. Since we've been a little behind with our finances, it has been even harder to tithe. But I did it anyway. It was painful, but I did it. And you know what, Jesus came through AGAIN. I don't get why I forget this, but I do. John has gotten numerous opportunities to preach which has provided extra income and money opportunities just keep popping up.

#KeepTrustingGod

No comments:

Post a Comment