Monday, June 27, 2011

I've learned...

to stop questioning God and His actions. All my life, I've always wondered why God does what He does and why He allows things to happen. Looking back on those things, I've had the opportunity to see the purpose in it all, even the bad things. Sometimes I wish I knew the purpose of His actions sooner, but letting me know 'the why' was all in His timing, and it was perfect.
Recently, something bad has happened. I don't want to share it because it may not be my place to share it with the world. My first and immediate reaction to the news was to ask God why, but I stopped myself. I realized that there has to be a purpose. I don't believe in coincidences, I believe things happen for a reason and I believe God is in control of everything. I knew there was a purpose to this situation. I may not know why He allowed it to happen for awhile, but I won't ask. God will show me why when He's ready and that's fine.
I have learned to trust Him in all situations...

No comments:

Post a Comment