Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 30 - The Bread of Healing

Well, here we are. Day 30. I would have never thought it would have come so quickly. It went by so fast! I will be honest and say that I did not do a good job of keeping on top of my devotionals. There were days I missed simply because I just didn't feel like opening the book. I do plan on doing this again though. And of course I do plan on doing a better job....
This devotional was interesting, as they all are haha. Wigglesworth talks about the Syro-Phoenician woman in Mark chapter 7. Her daughter was possessed with a demon and when Jesus came she asked Him to cast out the demon. Jesus does not cast out the demon right away. The woman almost has to persuade Jesus to cast out the demon. Jesus sees the woman's faith and casts out the demon after her response.
Point made: when we pray, we need to persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment