Thursday, March 3, 2011

You know you've read too much Smith Wigglesworth when..

...you have dreams of bringing back people from the dead. Haha! I know this may sound a little morbid, but I dreamed this last night. Lately, I have had many dreams of having a baby (go figure since I am nine months pregnant). Sometimes those baby dreams have happy endings where the baby comes out perfect and then there are dreams that upset me, and I wake up in tears. Last night's dream should have made me wake up in tears, but surprisingly, it didn't. It actually made me laugh and I think it's because my faith in God has gotten stronger that a simple dream couldn't stir any fear.
Anyway, last night I dreamed that the baby I gave birth to was dead. The cord was wrapped around his neck and he was all blue. The nurse kept telling me he was dead, but I didn't believe her because I knew God told me I'd have a perfect baby. She kept telling me over and over (like she was waiting for a reaction). Finally, I started crying, but it was a forced cry because I knew that was the reaction she wanted, not because I was sad. The nurses in the room told me to prepare for a funeral, but ignored them and asked them to let me see the baby. At first, they wouldn't let me. They thought it would be too painful. I begged and begged. Finally, they said yes. Anyway, I walk back behind this curtain to see my baby and he his laying there in a warmer bed, all blue. I immediately lay hands on him and begin praying. I don't remember what I prayed, but I do know I prayed. Immediately after I began praying, my baby went from completely blue, to completely peach. The color started at the top of his head until it reached his feet. He came back to life. Weird right? It get weirder.
The next thing I know, as I am standing there and I see my baby full of life, my first instinct is to listen for a cry. Instead my baby begins singing to me. What does he sing? Jehovah Jirah - My Provider. LOL You would think such a morbid dream would have me panicked and fearful, but I actually woke up laughing. The dream was so ridiculous!
Anyway, I had to laugh though because Smith Wigglesworth is known for bringing people back from the dead and it figures I would dream something like that...

Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment