Wednesday, March 30, 2011

There is another world out there

Allow me to vent. A) this day has been interesting. I woke up with timable contractions since 8 am, but then they stopped. I fell asleep, woke up and had more timable contractions. Then, they stopped again. I've been having them randomly throughout the day. My thoughts: Boy, this sucks. B) What is with Lindsay Lohan? I want to knock that girl in the teeth. I have no idea what she is up to these days, but I do know that she is all over the web. I don't care to read about her life, but it annoys me that news websites have nothing better to report than what is going on in Lind-sanity's life. My thoughts: Get a clue.

What frustrates me is that there is a whole other world going on around us and these people (i.e. mainly reality TV stars and celebrities) have no clue. Hasn't anyone told them about Jesus? Can I be a missionary to Hollywood? Haha that would be awesome. :) I digress, but it's frustrating to watch these self absorbed people walk around like there is no one in the world but them. I sometimes wonder what really goes through their minds. Do they think about a spiritual world or do they not even care? It is just so sad.

I just needed to vent.

By the way, if I go into labor today, it was because of the Oreos I ate last night........

No comments:

Post a Comment